It seems that every day a new app appears to obtain Bitcoin or to trade. In both cases, many people tend to have doubts about whether the applications are safe or if they really work. One of the recent tools to trade cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin Trader, a program that allows trading, both manually and in an automated way.
In this article, we explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin Trader, a simple and effective program that will help you trade Bitcoins in the best way. Read on and find out all the details.
What is Bitcoin Trader?
Created in 2017, Bitcoin Trader is an automatic trading robot. Its founder, Steve McKay, assembled a team of software engineers with the goal of developing an automated trading system for Bitcoins. The central goal was not only that it was effective, but that it could be used by both experienced investors and beginners alike.
Despite its technical complexity, Bitcoin Trader does not require an installation. It works directly on a web platform, which is accessed after a short registration.
In addition, it is a comprehensive system, in which not only operations can be carried out in Bitcoin but also it is possible to trade in other cryptocurrencies and their currency pairs in official currencies.
What Features Make Bitcoin Trader Different?
Its same automated structure and sustained artificial intelligence already make Bitcoin Trader an option different from any other on the market. But in addition to that obviousness, there are several technological and practical elements that distinguish it. Let’s review the main features of this software.
A system that is ahead of the market. Its prediction algorithm allows you to get ahead of the market in 0.01 seconds. The amount may seem small, but in computer terms, it is enough to foresee the final movements.
Innovative algorithm. With the ability to make transactions of effectiveness close to 99.4% of success.
Payment methods. To facilitate each transaction, the platform has various payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers.
Possibility to choose. The software allows us to choose if we want the operations to be done automatically or if we want to do them manually. For the first case, we will look for the “Auto-Trade” option, where we can adjust the algorithm to suit our trading style (desired trading volume and loss limits). The system offers a pre-demonstration so that the investor knows how the program will work.
Withdrawals. Unlike other platforms, Bitcoin Trader makes withdrawals quickly. Some users talk about 24 hours before seeing the balance reflected in our account.
Risk and reputation
If we do a search on the internet we will see that there are some negative opinions about Bitcoin Trader. Some forums even talk about scams. We are going to take a deep look at these opinions to evaluate if it really is a reliable tool.
- First of all, the common thing about the opinions against Bitcoin Trader is that they do not refer to the platform itself, but to affiliate sellers.
Bitcoin Trader has a referral system, like almost all cryptocurrency systems or applications from other sectors. Some Bitcoin Trader users have used dishonest techniques to promote the platform. These include fabricated testimonials, promotional hype, and other typical elements of misleading advertising.
Some have gone so far as to involve world-renowned names, such as businessman Bill Gates or reality TV star and chef Gordon Ramsay. Needless to say, both people have never been involved with the tool. Bitcoin Trader has never used their names.
Hence, some people claim that the platform “misleads” them by offering false results and falsified opinions. But it is enough to enter the official page to find nothing of the aforementioned. On the contrary, Bitcoin Trader has a fairly clear user policy, it does not use misleading information or want to lure users with lies.
- In the second instance, we find opinions of people who have used the platform and have not obtained the desired returns. These criticisms are more reasonable since they refer to the system itself and not to external elements.
In this sense, we can only remind you that all investment involves risk. What makes an investor successful is its ability to minimize those risks. And that is achieved by investing wisely.
For example, in principle, and in order not to be disappointed, you should start with the minimum deposit amount on the platform (USD $ 250) and then increase that amount. Make sure that’s money you can risk. It is not smart to invest your life savings or badly needed money!
- And in the third instance, we can point out that Bitcoin Trader is safe software. It involves risks, like any investment system. But its use of artificial intelligence, plus the multiplicity of options that you can configure, makes it one of the most reliable investment instruments in Bitcoins in the entire market.
So how to use Bitcoin Trader?
Let’s see it step by step.
- Register us. As with any page, we create a username and password. We must enter our email and a phone number. We will receive a confirmation email, and once we have confirmed our account, we will have completed the registration.
- To deposit. The minimum to deposit is USD $ 250. We can do it using any payment option, such as debit card, credit card, and bank deposit depending on the country. In some countries, it is allowed to pay with electronic platforms.
- Demonstration. It is a function that allows you to demonstrate to new users how the automated trading system works. We recommend that in addition to viewing this test, you also consult the tutorials available on the same page.
- Live trading. Finally, you can now see and make your first transactions live. Whether you choose to handle everything manually or you prefer to automate trading.
Remember that you must configure the account to define the desired trading volume and the loss limits (stop-loss). Once that limit has been established, it only remains to click the green button “Star Auto Trading” and observe the trading session to, at the end of the day, see our results.
Bitcoin Trader is an innovative platform. Using state-of-the-art technology, it has become a world benchmark in the cryptocurrency market. Its predictive algorithm, which is ahead of the market by 0.01%, has allowed a level of effectiveness per operation greater than 99%, an incredible figure that benefits everyone, but especially those who are new to cryptocurrency trading.
Some negative opinions that can be found on the internet about Bitcoin Trader do not actually refer to the tool, but to the poor advertising promotion that some of its users give it. As well as certain investors who had exaggerated expectations that were not satisfied. But seen coldly, it is undoubtedly a valuable instrument to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptos.
Registration is simple and its use easy to learn. So it only remains for you to go ahead and open an account at Bitcoin Trader so that you can start increasing your income and profits in the fascinating world of investing in cryptocurrencies.